Director of Growth
Wouldn’t it be great to know that your professional success will make the lives of thousands of kids better?
Kinspire is a virtual pediatric occupational therapy clinic.
We’re changing how high-quality developmental care is provided to families, making it affordable, convenient, and fun. Our therapists meet families where it’s convenient for them whether that’s asynchronously, live, or via on-demand content.
We’re taking a different approach in order to serve the 13M kids across the U.S. who have developmental delays and disabilities. With technology, we provide engaged parents the help they need to provide continuous care to their child within their own home.
But, our goal goes beyond building a kid’s developmental skills. We’re here for the family. Involving the parents in the care delivery process allows us to make home life less stressful and create true bonding moments between parents and their kids. We’re changing the future for families.
Better outcomes, faster.
Backed by successful entrepreneurs and investors including Corazon Capital, The Fund, and Copperwire Ventures, we are a team of hard-working, passionate parents, therapists, and technologists.
ABOUT THE ROLE
You get to build a rocketship.
…which is convenient since (for the time-being) you’ll need the ability to operate at a 30,000-foot strategic level and then swoop down to the 3-foot executional level.
Kinspire is delivering a care experience directly to clients (DTC). But the business has some nuances that ensure this won’t be a dull copy/paste growth puzzle for you. We’re currently operational in a select number of states covering one-third of the U.S. population. That won’t be the case forever, but it allows you to get hyper-focused and experiment creatively on the local level as well as working on the broader demand generation tactics.
The more families we help, the bigger the difference we can make. Your job is to make your teammates' hearts explode* because we’re serving so many families.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Driving top-of-funnel demand
- Nurturing prospective clients
- Identifying ways to create discussion amongst our target
- Content marketing and SEO oversight
- Paid advertising
- Channel partnership planning
- Referral programs
- Influencer marketing
- Managing the PR relationship
- Experimenting on new acquisition approaches
- Managing contractors/vendors
- Tracking the underlying unit economics that will get us to profitability
*Not literally. Our liability insurance doesn’t cover this.
We’re looking to hire fellow adults who know how to manage their time, prioritize, and run through the finish line. As an adult you can get frustrated about problems without getting frustrated by the people. You’re kind, thoughtful, and assume positive intent from your teammates.
All the standard job description bullet points still apply (see below) but can be summed up as being great at what you do, being a good person, and you’ve already learned which mistakes to avoid on someone else’s dime (read: you have experience with what works and where pitfalls lie).
- Have 6+ years of experience with high-growth DTC / B2C companies and were there in the early days
- Can see the bigger picture beyond the marketing domain to identify future challenges that would prevent us from scaling
- Are not afraid to experiment and fail, but you are obsessed enough with data to define when an idea doesn’t work out and can pull the plug
- Inherently understand that “we should…” means “I will…”
- Find ways to continuously improve
- Think profitable companies are sexy and seek solutions more rewarding than ‘throw more money at it.’ But you also recognize sometimes the right answer is to throw more money at it and you can tell the difference between the two.
- Are energized by a blank page (once the initial shock wears off)
- You’re competitive (in the market, not with your teammates)
- Are someone with whom others want to work; especially those with less experience than you
- This is a full-time, fully-remote exempt position.
- Targeted compensation for this role is between $90,000 and $125,000 plus equity. The ultimate package will clearly depend on your experience and risk tolerance.
- Kinspire is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Kinspire’s employment decisions are made without regard with race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
- Applicants must be fluent in English and currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
- As a company, our goal is to build a creative, fun, inclusive, and supportive environment for all. We celebrate our differences and encourage everyone to bring their true selves to work each and every day. We strive to ensure that everyone feels valued, heard, welcomed and has equal opportunity to thrive. We are open to candidates of all backgrounds and encourage you to apply if interested.